Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) has announced that it will launch six new online academic programs starting in Fall 2018. Graduates of these programs will help meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in these areas of concentration.
- Workplace Wellness: Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Prepares educators, fitness instructors, employee assistance specialists, human resource specialists, health care professionals, and others to empower working individuals to take charge of their health and create sustainable change.
- Sports Performance and Integrative Nutrition: Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Prepares individuals to blend foundational knowledge in holistic nutrition with a broader perspective on the role of nutrition in sports and athletic performance.
- Ayurvedic Wellness Practices: Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Participants gain the skills, knowledge, and framework needed to specialize in the wellness therapies used in traditional ayurveda.
- Nutritional Genomics in Clinical Practice: Online Post-Master’s Certificate
Prepares individuals to explore and apply the emerging field of nutritional genomics research in clinical practice.
- Integrative Health Studies: Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Participants gain a deeper understanding of the benefits and application of integrative health principles and practices.
- Integrative Health Studies: Online Master of Arts
Expands upon the coursework offered through the Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program for Integrative Health Studies.
By offering these programs in a flexible online format, MUIH recognizes the needs of today’s busy and diverse student body.
For more information, visit www.muih.edu.