The Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) Career Services has launched its online Integrative Health Job Board (https://go.muih.edu/e/504491/2020-04-30/r85k5d/999193709?h=m6PQS9MbkVlFHGV4dLVl282FgJ267ftrtrfMw-2YMDs) in partnership with YourMembership Careers (YM). The MUIH Integrative Health Job Board will be a valuable resource to MUIH alum, integrative health care practitioners and employers throughout the country.
In addition to serving as a robust source of up to thousands of integrative health care job opportunities, the Integrative Health Job Board has numerous benefits including:
- The ability for job seekers to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
- An option for employers to bring opportunities to passive job-seeking integrative health care professionals who do not visit job boards, including flash emails to registered job seekers.
- Integration of job content into social media channels to engage integrative healthcare professionals and provide valuable job exposure to MUIH’s audience and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
“We want our Integrative Health Job Portal to be the go-to resource for the worldwide integrative health community to post and find career opportunities,” stated Robert Brooks, associate director of career services at MUIH. “By partnering with YM careers and launching this site, we will be in a position to connect like-minded employers and candidates who share our goal of improving global health care outcomes.”
“Maryland University of Integrative Health is a world-class university whose students and alumni are an integral part of the country’s healthcare industry,” added Tristan Jordan, executive vice president and general manager of YM. “MUIH Career Services is an innovative gateway that matches the right employers with the right integrative healthcare talent to help keep health care companies well-staffed, and their students’ professional careers moving along a path that meets their goals.”
For more information, visit www.muih.edu.