2017 Company Profiles: Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.
Providing Quality Products for More Than 33 Years
Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc., established in 1984 by Dale and Marti Benedict, is a cGMP (current good manufacturing practice)-registered and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-registered nutraceutical (dietary supplement) manufacturer specializing in innovative, high-quality, hypo-allergenic preventative health care products, shipped to physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies worldwide.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal has more than 100 research affiliations including Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Emory and more.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal has introduced many innovative products including D3-50,000 IU available in a water soluble delivery form as well as unique formulations including ReMIND, a new product formulated by Dr. Jonathan Wright. Some products are kosher/halal certified.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal is located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains near the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR. For more than 33 years, the company has been creating products that people trust. Bio-Tech Pharmacal’s friendly customer service and excellent products are what make it the company that consumers, health care providers, and research organizations come back to time and time again.
Commitment to Quality
Bio-Tech Pharmacal is committed to producing quality products. The company complies with all applicable FDA regulations and follows GMPs that are designed to ensure that its products meet the highest quality standards.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal’s products are produced with high-quality ingredients. The company works to build long-term relationships with trustworthy suppliers that consistently deliver high-quality ingredients. It tests ingredients for identity (correct ingredient), strength (quantity of active component), and contamination (limits on components such as heavy metals, pathogenic organisms, yeast and mold, pesticides, and solvents). Bio-Tech Pharmacal utilizes scientifically valid methods and modern analytical technologies in testing. Only those ingredients that meet the company’s strict quality requirements are used to manufacture finished products.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal’s products are manufactured in a controlled environment with modern equipment. The company’s manufacturing facility includes physical separation between different manufacturing areas and a logical workflow to prevent cross-contamination and mix-ups. Manufacturing areas are highly controlled and require personnel to wear protective clothing, masks and gloves. The company also uses properly designed, qualified, and maintained equipment in manufacturing, packaging and labeling.
All Bio-Tech Pharmacal employees receive recurrent instruction in the principles of GMP and are trained to understand the procedures that impact their role. Every employee must recognize the importance of what they do, have a commitment to absolute integrity, accept responsibility for their function, and work as a team.
Bio-Tech Pharmacal offers a large variety of quality products including:
• ReMIND (new product): Formulated by Dr. Wright, ReMIND is a combination of ingredients designed to support optimal memory and cognitive function.*
• The Original D3-50,000 IU (and lower doses) available in a water-soluble delivery form: Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.* Obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. For many people, supplementation is necessary to meet their daily needs.
• D3-Plus: A multi-ingredient product that contains vitamin D3 and K2 as well as minerals that are important for vitamin D absorption including magnesium, zinc and boron. Endorsed by the Vitamin D Council.
• D3-K2: Specially formulated to contain both vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. These two vitamins work together to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
• MK-7: Vitamin K2 as natural menaquinone-7 (highly bioavailable).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.