The American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) has recently entered into a special opportunity with the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) to benefit their students. As an Anchor School, ACHS students enrolled in a nutrition program may now join the NANP as student members at a deeply discounted rate. NANP Student membership benefits include:
- Access to education outside the classroom with NANP’s continuing education library
- Network with students from other holistic nutrition schools and established practitioners in the industry within an exclusive member forum
- Attend HEALCon, NANP’s annual conference at the lowest price
- Get customized legislative affairs support via one-on-one consultations
- Practice-building tools only offered by the NANP
- And more.
Graduates of the following programs at ACHS have met NANP’s educational standards, making them eligible for Professional Membership in the NANP and to apply to take the board exam to earn the distinguished Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition credential.
- Diploma in Holistic Health Practice
- Associate of Applied Science in Integrative Health Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science in Health and Wellness
- BS in Integrative Health Sciences
- BS in Holistic Nutrition
- Master of Science in Holistic Nutrition
- Master of Science in Health and Wellness
- Master of Science in Integrative Health Sciences
For more information, visit https://nanp.org.